Godrej Platinum brings Alipore, Kolkata’s most coveted neighborhood, into the 21st century. From its stylish contemporary design to its state-of-the-art sustainability features, Godrej Platinum promises to reshape the skyline of Alipore and Kolkata with the luxury and exclusivity that you expect from the city’s finest address. With a home in Godrej Platinum, you become part of Alipore’s history and future. Offering just 35 homes in two towers, Kolkata’s latest landmark promises its residents a life of absolute exclusivity.
This is your chance to live the landmark.
- “The Address”, Alipore is the most premium locality in Kolkata
- 35 Exclusive Limited Edition Residences
Alliances: Partnered with the best
- Perkins Eastman, NY, USA: Our architect with projects in over 40 countries.
- ONE: landscape, HK: Our landscape architect with projects all over the middle east.
- Quintessentially Concierge, UK : Our world class concierge service.
Club Platinum: Only project in the immediate vicinity to offer a well landscaped garden, abundance of old trees and Club house with gym, swimming pool and banquet hall.
- Fully equipped Gymnasium with steam room
- Swimming Pool with Sun Deck and locker facilities
- Indoor Games Area: With Pool and Billiard Table, Poker Table, Table Tennis and Reading Lounge
- Kids’ Play Area with Gaming Console, Multi Board Games, Air Hockey, Foosball and Climbing Wall.
- Banquet Hall with pantry.
Possession: Godrej Platinum is the only project that has good inventory available in ready-for-possession condition in Alipore.
- Typology Details:
|Tower||Typology||Saleable Area (Sqft.)||Saleable Area (Sqmt.)|
|A||4 Bed Luxury Residence||3762||349.50|
|A||4 Bed Luxury Residence||5075||471.48|
|B||4 Bed Luxury Residence||4955||460.33|
|Rate ( ₹ Psft)||4 BHK||16,000*|
|Car Park Charges
(₹ Per Car Park)
|Open Car Park||10,00,000|
|Basement/Podium Car Park||12,00,000|
|Ground Floor Covered Car Park||15,00,000|
|Club Charges (₹)||10,00,000|
|Electricity (₹ Per Unit) 27 KVA per unit @ ₹ 20,000 per KVA||5,40,000|
|Legal (₹ Per Unit)||25,000|
|Society Formation Charges (₹ Per Unit)||5,000|
|Maintenance for 2 years psft @ ₹ 6.25 psft / month on SA||₹ 150 psft|
|Event/Milestone||Tentative Timeline||Payment Details|
|On Booking||Immediate||10% of Consideration Amount|
|On Allotment||30 days from Booking||10% of Consideration Amount|
|Installment 2||Within 60 days from date of Booking||30% of Consideration Amount|
|On Possession||Notice of Possession
(within 90 days from date of Booking)
|50% of Consideration Amount+ 100% of Other Charges|
- 35 limited editions, ready to move in luxury residences
- Awarded ‘Gold’ pre-certification by Indian Green Building Council.
- Beautiful Landscaping by One Landscape from Hong Kong
- World-class design by Perkins Eastman from New York
- State of the art lifestyle amenities at ‘Club Platinum’
- Located at one of Kolkata’s most coveted address – Alipore
- Awarded ‘6 Star’ rating from CRISIL
- Concierge service by Quintessentially, London at your doorstep
- CRISIL 6 STAR RATED PROJECT:Awarded ‘6 Star’ rating from CRISIL
- IGBC GOLD PRE-CERTIFICATION:Awarded ‘Gold’ pre-certification by Indian Green Building Council.
- ENERGY SAVINGS:A reflective roof reduces the heat island effect in the building, while the high-performance façade regulates direct light and heat. Together with VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) air-conditioning, these reduce total energy consumption
- CHARGING STATIONS:Intelligent site planning incorporates charging stations for electric vehicles, promoting a greener commuting future.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY:Godrej Platinum uses Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) materials where possible. Separate recycling bins make trash sorting more efficient.
- SOLAR ENERGY:Solar water heaters contribute to overall energy savings.
|Price:||6.2 Cr. INR|
|Address:||Godrej Platinum, 21A & 21/1A Burdwan Road, Alipore, Kolkata - 700 027|
|Square Feet:||3762 - 5075|
|Bedrooms:||4 Bed Luxury Residence|
|Interior:||Like the towers that first set Alipore apart as Kolkata’s most desirable address, Godrej Platinum epitomises the luxury of the moment, and will define style for the future. The exquisitely designed homes at Godrej Platinum are filled constantly with light, illuminating every material and detail. A spacious entry foyer makes an immediate impact on friends and family, while your private deck is the perfect getaway to enjoy a quiet evening overlooking the city. Walk-in closets in every bedroom and an utility space attached to every kitchen with a separate service elevator means plenty of space behind closed doors to keep your home running seamlessly. Door: Wooden door frames, flush door shutter Wall Rendering: Putty finish inside flats. Paint: Exterior emulsion on exterior wall/staircase & acrylic emulsion on lift lobby. Dado Tile: 2BHK: Ceramic tiles 3BHK: Ceramic tiles Window: Aluminium sliding window Sliding Door (Balcony): Aluminium sliding door shutter. Staircase, Tread & Riser: 2BHK: IPS flooring. 3BHK: Kota stone flooring Balcony Railing: MS Staircase Railing: MS Electrical Switches: Semi-Modular type. Sanitaryware: EWC & wall-mounted washbasin. CP Fitting: ESSCO or equivalent. Sink: Stainless Steel|
|Location:||Alipore has a special place in the rich history of Kolkata. A favourite of the British settlers, Alipore has been one of the most prestigious locations in the city. The locality has been much sought-after for its unmatched surroundings, seamless connectivity and well-developed social infrastructure. The home of historical landmarks and key commercial destinations is now home to Kolkata’s finest residential address – Godrej Platinum. Park Street - 15 mins Railway station - 20 mins Airport - 60 mins CBD - 20 mins|
|Community:||Godrej Platinum, Alipore|
|Utilities:||Lift(s), 24/7 Water Supply, 24/7 Power Backup, Fire Fighting Systems, Car Parking, Gymnasium, Club House, Children's Play Area, No InterCom|
Alipore is a planned residential suburb in the city of Kolkata. It is wellconnected with all the parts of Kolkata with frequent and extensive bus services, and other common modes of transport like taxis, auto rickshaws, cycle rickshaws, trams and metro railway services. Tram services are the inheritance of the Kolkatta which gives every opportunity to explore all the hidden heritage of the city. Alipore is flanked by the Tolly Nullah to the north, Bhowanipore to the east, the Diamond Harbour Road to the west and New Alipore to the south, bordered by the Sealdah South section railway line. Linked by the Majherhat and New Alipore railway stations on the Budge Budge section of the Kolkata Suburban Railway and Kolkata Circular Railway, the other nearest metro stations that fall in the vicinity are Kalighat, Rabindra Sarobar & Tollygunge (Now Mahanayak Uttamkumar). Also, an upcoming metro railway project connecting Joka to Mominpore will boost the further connectivity of the region. Since Diamond Harbour Road (a part of NH 117) passes through the place, the dwellers can easily access all the important parts of the city with no hassles. Through this stretch, the inhabitants over here can easily spend an exciting day out or a weekend tour at Diamond Harbour, located in the Southern suburbs of Kolkata. Admired with the serene riverside, it is a place with historical value that savours the other natural beauty. Diamond Harbour attracts the tourists all over the year from every part of the country. Apart from Diamond Harbour Road, the locality also houses Alipore Road, Belvedere Road, Baker Road, Judges Court Road, Burdwan Road, New Road, National Library Avenue, Penn Road, Alipore Park Road, Ashoka Road, Raja Santosh Road and Ronaldshay Road as an add-on for the residents to travel to their destinations at ease.